Saturday, December 3, 2011

Healthy Recipe

Hey everyone! So this week has been going pretty well. I have been working out both nights since I started this blog, the second night however, my son decided to shut the PlayStation off TWICE so I only got about a 20 min workout the second time. Tonight, I will be able to fully work out while hubs watches the kids. But anyways, this post is going to be about some of the common foods I already make and finding a healthy alternative to them.

SO first off I'll start with some fajitas. This is my favorite thing EVER!!!

I would normally make it with a seasoning packet, but that means more sodium, more fat, more calories. So I will be following this recipe!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/food-network-kitchens/chicken-fajitas-recipe/index.html


Nutritional analysis per serving: (2 fajitas)
Calories 347; Total Fat 8g (Sat Fat 1g, Mono Fat 3g, Poly Fat 1g) ; Protein 31g; Carb 37g; Fiber 5g; Cholesterol 66mg; Sodium 157mg

I don't care for avocados or plain yogurt, so i will use non-fat sour cream 2 scoops for I believe 20 calories. Well worth it! 


I'm really upset that now exercise TV site is closed and will not be up for those without a membership or without purchasing the videos from iTunes. I don't get how the world today criticizes us fat people then makes it extra hard to get the things we need. I shouldn't have to pay to be healthy, I don't have money for that. THAT'S WHY I'M OVERWEIGHT ALREADY!!!

So I guess I'll just stick to my Zumba. I have heard while browsing the grocery store a couple ladies asking about seeing each other at a Zumba class, so I know there are most likely classes set up around your town if you look into it.

Check your facebook for weight loss groups in your community, they might have a group page, then check zumba.com for some info see if you can find a class. I know they might be 12 bucks so it just might be easier to get the video on iTunes for that much.

I'm thinking of making up some easy workouts to do at home and maybe that can help with those that have no money to spend and no time to get out of the house for extra stuff. I know my car will not be liking this winter weather headed my way so anything inside would be really helpful.

Ok, well I'm going to do a full hour of workout here starting at 8 so I better get too it.

Remember, those on The Biggest Loser workout like 3-6 hours a day!!! So if I want to lose anything I got to get my butt moving!!!!

Screw diets let's make our own rules,

Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment